Current Maintenance Plans
"*" indicates required fields
1 unit = 15 minutes of website changes or support. Website changes completed under maintenance are charged per unit (minimum charge is 15 minutes – 1 unit). Website changes charged at our hourly rate are charged per hour (minimum charge is 1 hour).
Please note that urgent work will use double units – eg, 2 x 15min
Units are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
**excludes purchase of plugins, stock photos, stock video, stock audio or custom programming.
Your maintenance units can be used for any of the following:
- Support or training in updating your website, including how to add forms, pages, menu items, videos etc
- Adding text, images or files to your website for you
- Adding new pages or forms
- Restructuring your menu or checking your statistics
- Adjusting or adding new slides or buttons to rotating banners
- Quoting (please note that we reserve the right to charge some units for quoting before performing a job)
Maintenance units can not be used for:
- Work that requires a test site before being launched, for example, a website refresh
- Programming jobs that require a specification (usually programming tasks of more than 4 hours duration)
- Making changes or additions to a non-Datasearch built website (except via prior arrangement)
- Call out fees or in-office training
Please note that maintenance units are valid for 12 months and unused maintenance units are not refundable.
For further details, please see how maintenance works.