Current Maintenance Plans
1 unit = 15 minutes of website changes or support
*Please note that flash, programming and urgent work will use double units – eg, 2 x 15min
Units are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
**off our normal hourly web design rate.
Your maintenance units can be used for any of the following:
- Support or training for email, updating your website or checking your statistics
- Adding text, images or files to your website
- Adding new pages or forms
- Adjusting or adding new slides or buttons to rotating banners
- Quoting (please note that we reserve the right to charge some units for quoting before performing a job)
Maintenance units can not be used for:
- Work that requires a test site before being launched, for example, a website refresh
- Programming jobs that require a specification (usually programming tasks of more than 4 hours duration)
- Making changes or additions to a non-Datasearch built website (except via prior arrangement)
- Call out fees or in-office training
Please note that unused maintenance units are not refundable.
For further details, please see how maintenance works.